Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Drama

Tuesday: Isabelle no longer has a babysitter. After last Thursday we knew we were done with her. There have been many things that have happened within the past few months that we knew it was time to move on.


I wrote a note to the babysitter. Then she wrote one back.

I love when people show their true colors. Next time I see Ms. Amy I will be sure to smile and wave.

We had Wednesday covered as Isabelle goes to preschool normally, Thursday we asked Grandma Reardon to watch her. But Friday she was unable to watch her.

So I went back to Craigslist in search of sitters. We found one, interviewed her and Isabelle will start with her Friday morning. She only watches 1 other child besides her own.

Friday is the test day, assuming everything goes well, we'll be going to Ms. Kelly on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. I'm very excited for this change.

It's now Thursday night, I've developed as nasty cold and cough with a sore throat. Lots of nasal pressure. Doctor said to take Sudafed. Bob went to Walgreens to get some for me, now I just have to wake up at 10pm and take it again so I can sleep tonight (maybe).

I've been drinking water like crazy, they always say drink fluids. I know hot fluids work, but my problem is I don't like hot tea. So I'm drinking hot chocolate. Throat feels better, but wonder what it's going to feel like when I try to go to sleep. Isabelle has the humidifier in her room because she's sick as well. Same as me, going to call the doctor to get an appointment either Friday or Saturday morning.

I really hope I feel better by morning, no matter what I'm going to work.

Good night and stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment